Week #6 Progress [MyPaint Engine]

Last week my prime focus was to add more and more settings in the preset editor and so as to make mypaint brushes a bit more customizable. I used KisCurveOptionWidget class which Krita already has and modified it so that it can accomodate the settings and dynamic mypaint brush options. This went on to become a lot more complicated than I anticipated. Although, it works fine there are still a lot of bugs and finishing required to mark this as complete.

Preset Editor
 This is the layout of how the preset editor looks like and it is still far from complete. I need to categorise all the settings in the form of a tree view. I am also quite sceptical about the way of handling mypaint settings internally. I will check if that is right or some alternative approach would be a better fit and make the required changes. I will look at all those things this week. If everything goes fine this would be complete by this week's end.

Till then,
Good Bye :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyPaint Brush Engine Phase #3 Report

MyPaint Brush Engine Phase #2 Report