MyPaint Brush Engine Phase #3 Report

 Today is the last day of google summer of code 2020.  This month, I have completed the following tasks:

  • Refactorizing MyPaint plugin for master: I started the month, working on refactorization of the MyPaint brush engine for master branch. This is functional. Though I will have to add the newly committed changes in this branch as well.
  • Refactorizing the MyPaint curve option code with normal curve option code: I had rewritten the curve option widget code due to some clashes with enums, while the ideal way should have been to share this with the existing code. I spent the next week completing this.
  • Documenting the brush engine was already in my todo. I had to create a page for MyPaint brush engine in Krita manual, in its brush engine section. The merge request got approved yesterday.
  • Support for higher bit depths and other color models: Given that MyPaint is an RGB editor it can't work properly for other color models. So I need to disable it for other color models. This is still a work in progress but won't take long to complete.
 So, That's pretty much it =)
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #6 Progress [MyPaint Engine]

MyPaint Brush Engine Phase #2 Report