Week #5 Status Report [Preset Editor MyPaint Engine]

The second month of Google Summer of Code has been started. This month my prime focus would be to improve the mypaint brush engine, fix some issues and also I aim to add a better preset editor than the one provided by other painting applications.

Last week I worked solely on the preset editor for the newly available MyPaint brush engine in Krita.
This was in accordance to the mockup as was presented in the proposal and contained only the very basic 3-4 settings for the engine. All most all of the applications with MyPaint integration just provide some 3-4 basic settings for the engine. Though the library does provide api to add all of the mentioned settings.

Preset Editor

This week I will look at how shall I add more settings and customization options to it. I have some thing like this in mind. Though as per the standard procedure will discuss it with Boud first.

Mockup for Preset Editor with All the Settings

This week I shall focus on this and will try to add as much settings as possible in the widget.

Till then,
Good Bye :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #6 Progress [MyPaint Engine]

MyPaint Brush Engine Phase #3 Report

MyPaint Brush Engine Phase #2 Report