MyPaint Brush Engine Phase #2 Report

This is the last week before the phase 2 in Google Summer Code ends. This phase my area of focus was the preset editor, which would enable the user for modifying existing and creating new MyPaint brushes. I went on to extend the same than the one mentioned in my proposal to include more diverse variety of options and settings so that the editor gives us the provision to make much larger scale of changes and exercise complete customization control over the brush engine. It later on became a bit more complicated than I had expected it to be initially which led to a lot of bugs and crashes. It works fine now, mostly:) There is still one last bug that I need to eliminate, though.

Basic Options

Preset Editor

Overall, this was a good month :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #6 Progress [MyPaint Engine]

MyPaint Brush Engine Phase #3 Report